The BiGmax Workshop 2019 on Big-Data-Driven Materials Science was held at Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems, Dresden, Germany. The workshop attracted more than 50 scientists from Germany and abroad and presented results and new insights on data-driven materials science and discussed the following topics:
- Structure and plasticity of materials
- Data diagnostics in 3D imaging
- Discovering interpretable patterns, correlations, and causality
- Learning thermodynamic properties of materials
- Materials Encyclopedia (incl. metadata for experimental samples and methods)
- Dr. Alpha Lee (Cambridge, UK)
- Prof. Dr. O. Anatole von Lilienfeld (Basel, Switzerland)
Program and list of participants can be downloaded here.
The official page of the Workshop can be found here.